Welcome to our resource page for Faculty, Instructors, and Academic Units!
• Consultations with academic units to evaluate and propose plans related to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
• Workshops on a variety of topics, including inclusive teaching and curriculum, inclusive classroom spaces, social justice, and more.
• Programs to enhance learning and provide development opportunities related to issues of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Coffee Talk Series, co-sponsored by the College of Liberal Arts & Sciences - Feb 22, 2:00 - 3:30 PM; March 14, 9:30 - 11:00 AM; and April 11; 3:00 - 4:30 PM in the Sabatini Multicultural Resource Center, Room 116
- Faculty Book Club, in partnership with the Center for Teaching Excellence
Spring Book Club - Deconstructing Privilege: Teaching and Learning as Allies in the Classroom by Kim Case. February 22, March 15, April 12 – Noon. Space is limited – contact Judy Eddy at CTE (firstname.lastname@example.org) to sign up
- March 31st, Noon – Lunch & Learn with Dr. Adrienne Keene. Topic: Educational Access and Opportunity for Native & Indigenous Students
If you would like to request a training or workshop for your faculty or academic unit, please click here.
If you would like to set up a meeting or consultation with our Academic Inclusion Coordinator, Amanda Wright, please email her here.
Check out recent articles about our Academic Inclusion Coordinator here:
- OMA Adds Academic Inclusion Coordinator
- Academic Inclusion Coordinator Seeks to Expand Reach